James and the Giant Peach
Written by Roald Dahl
An orphan who lives with his two cruel aunts befriends anthropomorphic bugs who live inside a giant peach, and they embark on a journey to New York City.
- "Book Cover"
- "I’m hungry!” the Spider announced suddenly, staring hard at James."
- "His room was as bare as a prison cell."
- "Running Away"
- "Up and up they went, and soon they were as high as the top of a church steeple above the ocean."
- "Character Study of James Henry Trotter"
Written by Paul DuFresne
Here in the Northwest of the United States and Canada we learn to live with the rains that keep our homes and communities so green and beautiful. But, for children, our rainy weather can sometimes dampen the spirit and make some days a little difficult.
Here is a book for those rainy days. We hope that those who read this book and share it with others can feel our sense of wonder and enjoyment when "Sometimes it Rains".
- "Sometimes it rains here when we want to play."
- "And sometimes the rain will just dance down our street It could wash you away if you happen to meet!"
© 2021 Tom Shannon
All artwork on this site are the exclusive copyrighted works of Tom Shannon. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unlawful redistribution or reproduction of artwork featured on this site without prior express written authorization of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited. Original artwork bought from Tom Shannon is strictly for private use only.